Weekly Nifty Report for 22/july/2013 – 26/july/2013
Weekly Markets News
- Sensex posts weekly gain of 191 points to reclaim 20,000.
- Nasdaq, Dow slip on weak Microsoft, Google nos; S&P 500 up.
- Reliance Industries Q1 profit beats forecast, up 18.85%.
- Bajaj Corp OFS commences at Rs 200/share; stock rallies 7%.
- Raymond, Indian Hotels fall after exclusion from NSE’s derivatives.
- Bayer CropScience shares hit 52-week high on buyback plans.
HDFC FUT ON WEEKLY CHARTS FOUND SUPPORT NEAR THE TREND LINE AND IS EXPECTED TO GIVE A NEGATIVE BREAKOUT BELOW THIS TREND LINE.
SELL BELOW 790 TARGETS 752-710. MAINTAIN SL OF 841.
M&M SELL BELOW 864 TARGETS 845-825 SL 890.
WIPRO BUY ABOVE 394 TARGETS 404-414 SL 380.
For More Detail – http://www.trifidresearch.com/stock-tips.php
Disclaimer:- These calls for learning Purpose Only.No real trade should be carry out on this bases.Hence Profit & loss only on paper not real.Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only.