Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s gave interview on Times Now channel. He talked about the contemporary political affairs as well as about Congress party. “We have brought the RTI and empowered people and we cannot call ourselves superpower until women is empowered. And that’s something that one has to discuss. We empowered people in every movement.” Rahul said in the interview.
For the first time, Congress Vice President & Congress Poll Campaign Chief Rahul Gandhi opens up to an elaborate sit-down interview with TIMES NOW Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami . For the first time after his political debut in 2004, Rahul Gandhi takes direct questions on wide range of subjects on Frankly Speaking . In the biggest political interview of 2014, Arnab Goswami asks all the questions that India wanted answers from the Gandhi scion. Is he scared of a political face off against Modi? What is his view of the 1984 Sikh riots? Was he a reluctant politician? And what are his views on multiple scams that UPA 2 was affected by.
Source : Times Now
||When you call me, plz mention that you found my contact info on MCXControl.com !|
Latest posts by mcxcontrol (see all)
- Download Pitbull album Globalization Full Songs - November 23, 2014
- Download Lingaa Movie Full Songs – Rajinikanth, Anushka Shetty, Sonakshi Sinha - November 23, 2014
- Australia v South Africa 5th ODI match live streaming & Match Prediction – 23 nov 2014 - November 23, 2014
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol, diesel - November 13, 2014
- India v Sri Lanka 3rd ODI match live streaming & Match Prediction – 09 nov 2014 - November 9, 2014