Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s gave interview on Times Now channel. He talked about the contemporary political affairs as well as about Congress party. “We have brought the RTI and empowered people and we cannot call ourselves superpower until women is empowered. And that’s something that one has to discuss. We empowered people in every movement.” Rahul said in the interview.
For the first time, Congress Vice President & Congress Poll Campaign Chief Rahul Gandhi opens up to an elaborate sit-down interview with TIMES NOW Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami . For the first time after his political debut in 2004, Rahul Gandhi takes direct questions on wide range of subjects on Frankly Speaking . In the biggest political interview of 2014, Arnab Goswami asks all the questions that India wanted answers from the Gandhi scion. Is he scared of a political face off against Modi? What is his view of the 1984 Sikh riots? Was he a reluctant politician? And what are his views on multiple scams that UPA 2 was affected by.
Source : Times Now
||When you call me, plz mention that you found my contact info on MCXControl.com !|
Latest posts by mcxcontrol (see all)
- MAXWELL BATTING START JUST WATCH LIVE - September 18, 2014
- Download mp3 song Hanji assi jaan gaye – J Star - September 18, 2014
- KXIP vs HH Match Prediction 18 sep 2014 - September 18, 2014
- Kings XI Punjab vs Hobart Hurricanes T20 match live streaming – 18 SEP 2014 - September 18, 2014
- CSK vs KKR Match Prediction 17 sep 2014 - September 17, 2014