Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s gave interview on Times Now channel. He talked about the contemporary political affairs as well as about Congress party. “We have brought the RTI and empowered people and we cannot call ourselves superpower until women is empowered. And that’s something that one has to discuss. We empowered people in every movement.” Rahul said in the interview.
For the first time, Congress Vice President & Congress Poll Campaign Chief Rahul Gandhi opens up to an elaborate sit-down interview with TIMES NOW Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami . For the first time after his political debut in 2004, Rahul Gandhi takes direct questions on wide range of subjects on Frankly Speaking . In the biggest political interview of 2014, Arnab Goswami asks all the questions that India wanted answers from the Gandhi scion. Is he scared of a political face off against Modi? What is his view of the 1984 Sikh riots? Was he a reluctant politician? And what are his views on multiple scams that UPA 2 was affected by.
Source : Times Now
||When you call me, plz mention that you found my contact info on MCXControl.com !|
Latest posts by mcxcontrol (see all)
- Watch virat kohli and ben strokes fight in 3rd odi - August 30, 2014
- Watch Episode of India’s Raw Star With Yo Yo Honey Singh – 31 aug 2014 - August 30, 2014
- free of cost For lifetime promote yur businnes with yur website, contact deatils - August 30, 2014
- Watch Episode of Comedy Nights With Kapil–30th aug 2014 - August 30, 2014
- India v England 3rd ODI match Prediction – 30 aug - August 30, 2014