MTECHTIPS NIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 26-03-2015
MTECHTIPS Nifty future last closed at 8526 with loss of 48 points. In intraday nifty future hit high around 8587 while low was at 8522. Total 65 points intraday range and closed with loss. Nifty option side 8600 call option writing seen and on futures side -35% cut in open interest suggest profit booking. For tomorrow, traders buy nifty future near 8500 with stop loss below 8450 for target 8840+. Option traders can use 8500 call options for buying and accumulation.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017