MTECHTIPS:-Technical Comment For The Day: Copper
MCX Copper June expiry contract lost ground for session ending 17 July 2015. Prices have been in the range of Rs 345-365 per kg. There has
been selling from highs of Rs 362-360. On 17 July 2015, Copper ended
the day at Rs 352.15 against 356.30 per kg on 16 July 2015. On Monday trading gains are expected to get resisted at Rs 357 and 360 per kg. Meanwhile support for Copper is at Rs 350 and Rs 347 per kg. The low for Copper Friday was at Rs 350.20 per kg, and a high of Rs 358 per kg was noted. Open interest was at 18944 on 17 July 2015 against 17449
on 16 July 2015.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017