MTECHTIPS:-Technical Comment For The Day: Gold
Gold closed lower during the last session. The prices ended the day at Rs 25498 per 10 grams on 17 July 2015 against Rs 25771 per 10 grams on 16 July 2015. Resistance for Gold is towards Rs 25600 and Rs 25650. Supports in Gold towards Rs 25300 is active. Gold price tested a high of Rs 25756 per 10 grams on 17 July 2015 and a low of Rs 25461 per 10 grams. Open Interest for June contract was at 8437 as on 17 July 2015 against 7997 on 16 July 2015.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017