MTECHTIPS BANKNIFTY FUT intrday trading analysis 27-07-2015
MTECHTIPS Bank Nifty Spot On Last Trading Session Closed At 18635 With More Than 1% Loss. This Week Banknifty Closed With Loss. This Week Banknifty Hit High Around 19149 While Low Was Near 18600. Total 600 Points Weekly Range And Closed With Loss. This Was First Losing Week For Banknifty After Last Week’s Gain. On Weekly Chart, Banknifty Spot Price Trend Is Bullish And Trading Above Major Average Of 18500. On Upside 19250 And 20400 Are Strong Resistances On Weekly Chart. But Weekly Price And Indicators Patterns Are Bearish And Corrective One. For Next Week, Banknifty Spot Support Zones Are 18225 And Then 17800 While On Upside 18660 And Then 19400 Are Strong Resistances. Banknifty Traders Keep Sell On Rise View For Next Week. On Downside 18225 And Then 17800 Are Target Zones. On Upside 19200 Is Stop Loss Or Major Supply Zone. Option Traders Can Use 19800 Put Options For Buying And Accumulation For Next Week.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017