1. Adopt a definite trading plan.
2. If levels are not activated , don’t trade.
3. You should be able to be right 40% and still potentially show profits.
4. Cut your losses and let your profits ride.
5. If you cannot afford to lose, you cannot afford to win.
6. Don’t trade too many markets.
7. Don’t trade in a market that is too thin.
8. Be aware of the trend. (“The Trend is your friend”)
9. Don’t attempt to buy the bottom or sell the top.
10. Never answer a margin call.
11. You can usually sell the first rally or buy the first break.
12. Never straddle a loss.
Latest posts by best.technique (see all)
- YESTERDAY 5,000/2LOTS LOSS IN LEAD…BOUGHT @161 … SL HIT @160.50 - February 2, 2017
- YESTERDAY 12,500/2LOTS PROFIT IN NAT GAS…SOLD BLW 218. .. MADE LOW 213 - February 2, 2017
- YESTERDAY 4,600/2LOTS PROFIT IN COPPER…BOUGHT @406 … MADE HIGH 408.30 - February 2, 2017