MTECHTIPS BANKNIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 06-10-2015
MTECHTIPS banknifty future today closed at 17090 with 200 points loss. 7% open interest addition suggest fresh short creation. banknifty 18000 call options writing is seen. banknifty short term trend and momentum both are bearish and approaching bottom of 17000-16800. banknifty intraday support will be 16900 and 16775. banknifty intraday resistance will be 17200 and 17395. our sell near resistance strategy worked we seen almost 250 points drop from high in intraday. option side, 17500 put options given 150 rupee rally from low. free banknifty future intraday call will be buy banknifty future on decline near supports with strict stop loss for target 17200 and then 17395. free banknifty option intraday call will be buy 16800 call options on decline with stop loss.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017