MTECHTIPS BANKNIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 11-05-2016
MTECHTIPS Banknifty future today closed at 16867 with gain of almost 100 points. In intraday we saw 100 points dip and then short covering rally. On upside 17030 is intraday resistance level and short entry point for tomorrow. On downside 16775 and then 16520 are support as well as short sell tgts. Traders can use banknifty 17000 put options to buy and accumulate on decline for intraday gains. Banknifty below 16500 will turn bearish for tgts 15900 and 14900.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017