Mtechtips MCX-SX EURINR INTRADAY trading analysis 16-05-2016
MTECHTIPS :- Euro continued its recent bearish trend tracking the dollar strength. A weaker than expected Euro Zone Industrial Production report and renewed worries over Greece’s future in the single currency bloc as well as the upcoming Spanish general election contributed selling activities in the pair. Weak IIP, GDP and other mixed economic data from Euro zone released in the last week is further indicating that the Euro Zone is facing a subdued economic, including uncertainty over the state of the global economic recovery, emanating in particular from the slowdown in China.
Technically, near term trend yet looking bearish following the rising channel line pattern. On the upside, term resistance is seen at 77.40 and a break above only could expect to show upside move towards 77.80-78.00 and above.
Sell around 76.70-76.80 Target 76.20-75.80 Stop loss above 77.00. (LTP : 76.00)
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017