Mtechtips MCX-SX USDINR INTRADAY trading analysis 03-06-2016
MTECHTIPS :- USDINR was unable to hold its gain on Thursday and retraced more than 0.25% from the day high 67.72 levels. Since 25 May 2016, USDINR is struggling to close above 67.75 (except to yesterday close). The last retracement was resulted in formation of a bearish harami candle stick pattern which is indicating for further correction in USDINR. However, there is massive support area around 67.40 and sustain trade below only will expect to test 67.20-67.00.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017