MTECHTIPS BANKNIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 07-06-2016
MTECHTIPS Banknifty future today closed at 17675 flat. On daily chart, banknifty price trend and momentum both are bullish but indicators are overbought ad coming off with every upside so expect more downside for index in short terms. For tomorrow, banknifty future outlook remain bearish and intraday trading strategy will be sell on rise. For intraday, banknifty resistance levels are 17780 and 17850 while on downside expect support at 17565 and then 17300. Future traders can use 17780 to 17850 zone to go short with stop loss for targets 17600 to 17565. Option traders use banknifty 17500 put options as buy on dips.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017