MTECHTIPS NIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 07-06-2016
MTECHTIPS Nifty future today closed at 8230 with loss. On daily chart nifty price trend and momentum both are strong bullish but prices are trading in overbought zone so sharp correction is expected ahead. For tomorrow, nifty future outlook remain bearish and trading strategy will be sell on rise. On upside 8260 and 8300 are intraday resistance levels as well as fresh short entry zones. On downside 8200 and 8080 are intraday supports as well as target zones for short positions. Future traders keep nifty future intraday targets around 8200 and then 8080. ption traders use nifty 8100 put options as buy and accumulate with stop loss.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017