MTECHTIPS NIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 13-06-2016
MTECHTIPS Nifty weekly chart price trend is strong bullish but indicators are in overbought zones suggesting underlying buying as well as short covering momentum. Nifty next bullish wave will have its targets around 8380 to 8450. Above 8450 expect another sharp short covering rally from trapped hands for target 8570. Future traders can use 8105 and 8040 levels if found as buying opportunity with stop loss for swing targets 8380 and 8570. Option traders use 8300 call options as buy on dips strategy for June series. Nifty will change trend on closing below 8040.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017