**MTECHTIPS NIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 29-06-2016**
**MTECHTIPS *****Nifty future on 28 June 2016 closed at 8135 with gain. We saw breakout above 8120 and nifty hit high of 8158 in intraday. Nifty June 2016 futures closed at 8136.05 on Tuesday at a premium of 8.20 points over spot closing of 8,127.85, while Nifty July 2016 futures ended at 8166.55. FMCG stocks like ITC and Hindustan Unilever rallied about 3 percent. For tomorrow, nifty above 8115 remain bullish and buy. Nifty index opened flattish but managed to hold above 8,080 zones and headed towards 8,150 levels. Index traded in a small trading range but sustained buying. On upside 8160 and 8220 are intraday resistances while on downside nifty future has multiple support zones. ***
**Mtechtips Equity & Commodity Advisor-Online Commodity Tips-Stock Market Tips-Accurate Stock Tips-Accurate Commodities Tips-Comex Market** (http://WWW.MTECHTIPS.COM)
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017