MTECHTIPS BANKNIFTY FUT intraday trading analysis 30-06-2016
MTECHTIPS Banknifty future on 29th June 2016 closed at 17680 with gain. Banknifty recovery rally now turned into bullish rally. Banknifty today hit low at 17584 while high was at 17748. Markets in Asia closed higher on Wednesday, following on from gains in Europe and the US on so-called ‘turnaround Tuesday’ in the wake of the UK’s shock. An advisory body of EPFO has rejected a proposal to engage private banks — ICICI, Axis and HDFC Bank — for collection of PF contribution from employers. Allahabad Bank Targets 10 Per cent Growth In 2016-17. For tomorrow 30th June 2016, banknifty future outlook is bullish and above 17540, banknifty future will remain buy on dips for intraday. On upside 17790 and 17885 are intraday resistances as well as target zones. Back home, the rupee rose 19 pause to 67.76 against the dollar at the Interbank Foreign Exchange market today on increased selling of the US currency.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017