Mtechtips MCX-SX USDINR INTRADAY trading analysis 2-08-2016
MTECHTIPS USD-INR August Future
Sell around 67.15-67.20 Target 66.90-66.75. Stop loss above 67.35.Dollar/rupee ended down Monday for the fifth consecutive session to hit a seven-week low Monday tracking weakness in the greenback post dismal US quarter-two Gross Domestic Product (GDP) amid overseas funds inflow into local debt market.Technical, USDINR continued its recent bearish trend on Monday and after hitting a low of 66.9725 settled at 67.0475. For the short term perspective USDINR is expect to remain bearish following to three black crows candle stick pattern on EOD chart, while recent break down is looking like bearish Flag pattern which also indicating for bearishness in the pair. On the other hand, near term resistance is seen at 67.35, sustain trade above will expect to show recovery towards 67.50-67.65
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017