Mtechtips MCX-SX EURINR INTRADAY trading analysis 14-10-2016
MTECHTIPS Euro traded at 11-week low during mid-European trades Thursday as dollar strengthened sharply against major currencies after Federal Reserve’s September meeting minutes hinted at a rate hike in December.After hitting a low of 73.73, EURINR saw positive consolidation around 73.95 and settled at 73.9875 down 0.68%. Weakness in the EURINR expect to remain continue but it would need to break 73.70 in order to test 73.30-73.0. Else, any rise towards 74.00-74.10 could attract huge selling pressure.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017