MTECHTIPS MCX ZINC INTRADAY trading tips 17-10-2016
MTECHTIPS MCX Zinc is in long- term bull phase .Currently Zinc is in strong downtrend with good momentum and the trend is supported with good volume The open interest is not increasing with trend . Noting point is selling at lower levels seems decreasing. The oscillator is showing SELL signal For short term Zinc is in HOLD SHORT position.Positionally Support for the Zinc is 146-.Resistance for the Zinc is 152-154-155-
Short term and Intraday Level of ZINC
Currently Zinc is in HOLD SHORT position The Zinc is in downtrend For short term buy only if close above 151.0 Selling pressure seems to be deceasing So Short term sellers have to take a cautious approach.Short only below 147.65 The Zinc is now trading in highly oversold level. The oscillator is showing BUY signal
Intraday Trend- Buy is advised only above 152 with a stop at 149.6 Below 149 go for sell and put stop at 151.4.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017