MTECHTIPS:- Gold breaks below $1200, further downside seen
MTECHTIPS- Gold fell through the key psychological level of $1,200 on Wednesday, pressured lower by the strong dollar. The precious metal touched lows of US$1,179.75, a level not seen since February 8. Gold prices could now come under siege, which will likely see falls to as low as $1168.13 and beyond. Gold, when priced in dollars, becomes more expensive to holders of other currencies when the dollar rises. Prices of the yellow metal have also been hit by expectations for increased U.S. fiscal spending under Trump.
This could ultimately lead to an era of higher interest rates, which would lift the opportunity cost of holding non-yielding assets such as gold. Meanwhile, silver was at $16.27 a troy ounce, while copper traded at $2.65 a pound.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017