Mtechtips MCX-SX GBPINR INTRADAY trading analysis 25-11-2016
MTECHTIPS The Pound is weakening against Indian Rupee .Currently Pound is in strong uptrend but volume is unsatisfactory The open interest is not increasing with trend .. The GBPINR is now trading in oversold level. The GBPINR is now trading in oversold level. The oscillator is showing BUY signal For short term Pound is in HOLD LONG position.Positionally Support for GBPINR is 85.37-84.23-84.08-83.77-82.89-.Resistance for the GBPINR is 86.89-92.02-
In medium term Pound is relatively strengthening against Dollar- In long term Pound is relatively strengthening against Euro- Dollar- Yen-
Short term and Intraday Level of Pound with Rupee
Currently GBPINR is in HOLD LONG position GBPINR has crossed the high but the trend was not strong and up trend cannot sustain at high so for short term better buy above 87.0 with stop at 83.925 The oscillator is showing BUY signal
Intraday Trend- Buy is advised only above 87.204 with a stop at 85.109 Below 84.531 go for sell.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017