MTECHTIPS MCX LEAD INTRADAY trading tips 29-11-2016
MTECHTIPS MCX Lead is in perfect uptrend .Currently Lead is in strong uptrend and the trend is supported with good volume The open interest is not increasing with trend . In last few days lot of positive accumulation happened in the Lead. The Lead is now trading in overbought level. The Lead is now trading in overbought level. The oscillator is showing BUY signal For short term The current position is BUY .Positionally Support for the Lead is 151-148-144-139-135-131-. Immediate resistance for Lead is 177
Short term and Intraday Level of LEAD
Currently Lead is in HOLD LONG position In short term Lead is in strong up trend so hold with stop at 156 The Lead is now trading in highly overbought level. The oscillator is showing SELL signal
Intraday Trend- Sell if open below 163.2 or sell below 159.9 with stop loss at 170.5 Buy if open above 170.5 or buy above 173.8 with stop loss at 163.2.
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017