MTECHTIPS MCX COPPER INTRADAY trading tips 30-11-2016
MTECHTIPS MCX Copper is in perfect uptrend .Currently Copper is in strong uptrend but volume is unsatisfactory The open interest is not increasing with trend . In last few days lot of positive accumulation happened in the Copper. The Copper is now trading in overbought level. The Copper is now trading in overbought level. The oscillator is showing BUY signal For short term Copper is in HOLD LONG position.Positionally Support for the Copper is 385-380-360-340-331-330-. Immediate resistance for Copper is 417
Short term and Intraday Level of COPPER
Currently Copper is in HOLD LONG position In short term Copper is in strong up trend so hold with stop at 396 The Copper is now trading is approaching overbought level. The oscillator is on SELL signal and Copper is coming down from overbought level
Intraday Trend- Buy is advised above 399.7 with a stop at 388.5 Below 385.4 go for sell with stop at 396.5
“A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” "To provide best value for money to clients through personalized service, innovative products, best trading and investment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Mtech tips believe that 'Our services combined with our clients trust will lead to a prosperous Mtech tips family'".
We are entirely client centric, with a clear focus on providing long term value addition to clients, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence, ethics and professionalism. We are committed for:
• Integrity and transparency in all Services.
• Providing investment solutions based on quality and unbiased research.
• Providing personalized services to all Subscriber and business associates.
• Achieving success through client’s growth.
Latest posts by MTECHTIPS (see all)
- MTECHTIPS;-Silver to trade in 41190-42350 range: Achievers Equities - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS-Apply For 2 Days Free Equity & Commoditytrial tips - February 1, 2017
- MTECHTIPS:- Bank Nifty FEB Future: - February 1, 2017