Trading Holiday 2018 MCX / Trading Holiday NCDEX 2018
Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) of India remain close for trading on following days:
(10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
(05:00 PM to 11:55 PM)
|Holi (2nd Day)||02-03-2018||Friday||Closed||Open|
|Maharashtra Day/ May Day (Labour Day)||01-05-2018||Tuesday||Closed||Open|
|Bakri ID (Id-Ui-Zua)||22-08-2018||Wednesday||Closed||Open|
|Diwali (Laxmi Puja)||07-11-2018||Wednesday||Closed||Open|
|Diwali – Balipratipada||08-11-2018||Thursday||Closed||Open|
|Guru Nanak Jayanti||23-11-2018||Friday||Closed||Open|
Trading holidays – international markets
|15 January||Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.||COMEX|
|19 February||Presidents´ Day||COMEX|
|30 March||Good Friday||COMEX|
|28 May||Memorial Day||COMEX|
|04 July||Independence Day||COMEX|
|03 September||Labor Day||COMEX|
|08 October||Columbus Day||COMEX|
|12 November||Veteran’s Day||COMEX|
|22 November||Thanksgiving Day||COMEX|
|25 December||Christmas Holiday (Observed)||COMEX|
|01 January 2019||New Year´s Eve (Observed)||COMEX|
Trading Holidays -2018 for International as well as Indian Markets. Commodity Trade Mantra provides the complete list of Trading Holidays for 2018 for International and Indian Commodity exchanges such as MCX and NCDEX.
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
Dewali Muhurat Trading 2018 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
- Commodity Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2018 Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, nov 07, 2018 from xxx PM To xxx PM (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
- Currency Derivatives Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, nov 07, 2018 from xxx PM To xxx PM.
Note: On the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day), futures contracts of all commodities will be available for Muhurat Trading.
India Commodity Market Timings (MCX Trading Time / NCDEX Trading Hours)
Trading in commodity market takes place on all days of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance). Please note that market trading hours may change. Please visit MCX / NCDEX website for more detail. Current market timings of the commodity segment in India are:
- Morning Session Timing: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Evening Session Timing: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM / 11:55 PM*
*Note: The evening session trading timings are being revised twice a year in order to comply with the US daylight saving timings. Usually summer the closing time is 11:30 PM and in Winter its 11:55 PM.
- Check if MCX closed today?
- What are MCX holiday hours?
- MCX Market holidays for year
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM/ 9:30 PM for Internationally linked agricultural commodities.
- Timings for the Muhurat trading shall be notified by the Exchange subsequently.