Trading Holiday 2017 MCX / Trading Holiday NCDEX 2017
Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) of India remain close for trading on following days:
|#||Holiday||Date||Morning Session||Evening Session|
|1||Republic Day||Thursday, Jan 26, 2017||Closed||Closed|
|2||Mahashivratri||Friday, Feb 24, 2017||Closed||Open|
|3||Holi (2nd day)||Monday, Mar 13, 2017||Closed||Open|
|4||Ram Navami||Tuesday, Apr 04, 2017||Closed||Open|
|5||Ambedkar Jayanti / Good Friday||Friday, Apr 14, 2017||Closed||Closed|
|6||Maharashtra Day||Monday, May 01, 2017||Closed||Open|
|7||Ramzan ID (Id-UI-Fitar)||Monday, Jun 26, 2017||Closed||Open|
|8||Independence Day||Tuesday, Aug 15, 2017||Closed||Closed|
|9||Ganesh Chaturthi||Friday, Aug 25, 2017||Closed||Open|
|10||Gandhi Jayanti||Monday, Oct 02, 2017||Closed||Closed|
|11||Diwali – Laxmi Pujan||Thursday, Oct 19, 2017||Closed||Open|
|12||Diwali – Balipratipada||Friday, Oct 20, 2017||Closed||Open|
|13||Christmas||Monday, Dec 25, 2017||Closed||Closed|
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
- Mahavir Jayanti: Sunday, April 09, 2017
- Bakri Id: Saturday, September 02, 2017
- Dussehra: Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Muharram: Sunday, October 01, 2017
- Gurunanak Jayanti: Saturday, November 04, 2017
Dewali Muhurat Trading 2017 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Commodity Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2017 Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from xxx PM To xxx PM (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
- Currency Derivatives Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from xxx PM To xxx PM.
Note: On the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day), futures contracts of all commodities will be available for Muhurat Trading.
India Commodity Market Timings (MCX Trading Time / NCDEX Trading Hours)
Trading in commodity market takes place on all days of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance). Please note that market trading hours may change. Please visit MCX / NCDEX website for more detail. Current market timings of the commodity segment in India are:
- Morning Session Timing: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Evening Session Timing: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM / 11:55 PM*
*Note: The evening session trading timings are being revised twice a year in order to comply with the US daylight saving timings. Usually summer the closing time is 11:30 PM and in Winter its 11:55 PM.
- Check if MCX closed today?
- What are MCX holiday hours?
- MCX Market holidays for year 2016 / 2017.
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM/ 9:30 PM for Internationally linked agricultural commodities.
- Timings for the Muhurat trading shall be notified by the Exchange subsequently.